《僵尸新娘》的经典台词
I love you, Victor.我爱你,维克特
我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦
Well, now... 但是,现在...
I was a bride.我曾经是个新娘
我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的`生命
我的梦想被别人夺走了
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain 蜡烛灼烧我感觉不到痛楚
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
Yet the pain here that I feel可如今它如此的痛苦
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed 只有我的眼泪还是流个不住
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking早已粉碎,不再跳动
你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉
And the pain here that I feel 如今它如此的痛苦
With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
现在我却夺走了别人的梦想
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed为何我的眼泪还是流个不住
I know that I am dead 我的生命之花早已干枯
But you're not mine.但你不属于我
And I know that I am dead而我的心儿早已入土 (经典台词)
And I know her heart is beating听着她的心跳好象音符
Try and tell me it's not real 谁来告诉我这不过是虚无
In the ice or in the wun it's all the same 酷热严寒也依然如故
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
Yet I feel my heart is acheing 我的心还是阵阵悸痛
Try and tell me it's not real谁还来告诉我这只是虚无
If you cut me with a knife it's still the same利刃割过我也依然如故
我将用这只戒指向你求得永远的幸福
Now I've stolen them from someone else.
My dreams were taken from me.
本文链接:https://www.jianhua.org/zuowensucai/67665.html
文档为doc格式